This site is made in honor of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gave His life for me and whose blood has covered over my transgressions and thus reconciled me with the Father to whom forever be the glory!

This site contains pictures, videos, commentary, links, posts, writings,etc. meant to in one way or another, directly or indirectly lift up the Name, the ONLY name, under heaven, given to men, by which we must be saved, Jesus Christ.

The postings on this site are meant to provide the believer with uplifting testimony from the Spirit. If you are a believer and feel there is anything which may be perceived as detrimental to the cause and/or advancement of the Gospel, please let me know.

My personal writings are meant to inspire, instruct, and instill a grateful spirit, for I believe it is only right to give thanks to the One responsible for all things and to stay in constant contact with Him.

In addition, this site will in many ways help us to stay awake, as we await THE DAY! It is my firm belief that it is our generation that will come to see the events foretold and pre-ordained before the foundation of the earth spoken of through the prophets and to John, the beloved apostle who "testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" and whose unveiling declares that "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Like always, LET US REJOICE IN THE LORD, as we "await in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed."

AMEN.

Friday, August 20, 2010

God is Good.

The passing over from death to life is something that can not be measured the day you get saved, or as I like to put it, the day the Lord called you before the 
foundation of the earth. On that day angels rejoiced, as they understood that 
anyone called by God is bound for an adventure of infinite proportions given the 
awesomeness of God.

For me, these last ten years have also been the 1st 10 years 
as I realize that the moment God called me, I entered into eternity, He already 
knowing it, simply withholding it from me until my time. It is quite difficult for us, who dwell upon the earth, to even come close to understanding what it is that God has prepared for us. However, if we carefully analyze what we do know about our sovereign God, His word and the fact that He was in our midst, we can be sure that eternity is where we wanna be. Granted, we are bound and limited by the laws of physics which have been established by His name and thus we can conclude that we truly are nothing but a grain of sand. 

God has made us infinitely small on purpose. He did this so that we can stand in infinite awe of His majesty and beauty. He doesn't 'wow' us by chance. It is His
goodwill that we accept His splendor with honor and praise, worthy is His name!

HALLELUJAH!

No comments: