This site is made in honor of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gave His life for me and whose blood has covered over my transgressions and thus reconciled me with the Father to whom forever be the glory!

This site contains pictures, videos, commentary, links, posts, writings,etc. meant to in one way or another, directly or indirectly lift up the Name, the ONLY name, under heaven, given to men, by which we must be saved, Jesus Christ.

The postings on this site are meant to provide the believer with uplifting testimony from the Spirit. If you are a believer and feel there is anything which may be perceived as detrimental to the cause and/or advancement of the Gospel, please let me know.

My personal writings are meant to inspire, instruct, and instill a grateful spirit, for I believe it is only right to give thanks to the One responsible for all things and to stay in constant contact with Him.

In addition, this site will in many ways help us to stay awake, as we await THE DAY! It is my firm belief that it is our generation that will come to see the events foretold and pre-ordained before the foundation of the earth spoken of through the prophets and to John, the beloved apostle who "testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" and whose unveiling declares that "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Like always, LET US REJOICE IN THE LORD, as we "await in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed."

AMEN.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lord

As I was watching TV, I ran into 2 channels that were broadcasting shows that dealt with astrophysics. You know, stars, moons, galaxies, milky ways, planets, etc...

And I couldn't help but to think of what Solomon said...."I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the heavens. What a heavy burden God has laid on mankind!"

And I concluded that I couldn't agree with Solomon more. Except I noticed that he set his mind on studying things UNDER the heavens which to me meant the earth. And I started thinking about how heavy a burden indeed it is you have placed on man. For if it is impossible enough to TRY and gather, fathom, comprehend, understand, and know things of earth, which is where we exercise our being, and make use of your intelligent design, how is man to try and understand you O Maker, the One responsible for the things which we can't even begin to fathom much less exercise our being like Heaven? In my heart I am convinced that You have indeed made me this minute so that I can stand in infinite awe of you. But at times I find difficulty in strengthening my faith by the fact there is an x amount of knowledge, x being infinite, and that yet, You, know it all. All it does is make me feel like just a dot in this world, which Im now used to. But it raises the following:

WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER TO ANYTHING WITH ME?

I understand the mind of the atheist. I can almost sympathize with their train of thought. To them, You have made it impossible to believe in You by your grandiosity. They can't begin to wrap their minds around your majesty. And how can we blame them? If earth is your footstool, and it is man's habitat, what does that mean? How can man begin to grasp the Originator when all we see is your sole? And we have a difficulty even seeing that, the perfection of your work is absolutely, ridiculously, amazingly, beyond what words can even begin to articulate. We don't come close to tasting your work here on earth and then you throw in the heavens? LOL. It gets to the point where it is so mindboggling, it brings tears to my eyes. It's almost as if I have no choice but to say IMPOSSIBLE. But the Spirit testifies that all of this is by design. So im left to reason against that "impossibility". The FACT of You is impossible to fit in the mind. You're bigger than anyone thing or any all things put together times x. That equation is absolutely astounding. :|

And I feel bad because it does You no justice.

But I feel good because I know you have made it impossible for me to know You for what You know...but You have made it quite a treat for loving You for who You are.

The Giver of the breath of life for which all creation has  its being. The master of being, the master Being. The reason behind creation. The Thought behind time. Love.

What can it possibly mean to be created in your image O Sovereign God? You alone are God, yet you have given everything over to man. It gives you pleasure to have your offspring play in the safety of your playground.

Yet, no matter how much man knows or does not know, it amounts to nothing if it doesn't lead towards You. What point is there to knowledge if it doesn't take man to life in You?

No comments: