This site is made in honor of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gave His life for me and whose blood has covered over my transgressions and thus reconciled me with the Father to whom forever be the glory!

This site contains pictures, videos, commentary, links, posts, writings,etc. meant to in one way or another, directly or indirectly lift up the Name, the ONLY name, under heaven, given to men, by which we must be saved, Jesus Christ.

The postings on this site are meant to provide the believer with uplifting testimony from the Spirit. If you are a believer and feel there is anything which may be perceived as detrimental to the cause and/or advancement of the Gospel, please let me know.

My personal writings are meant to inspire, instruct, and instill a grateful spirit, for I believe it is only right to give thanks to the One responsible for all things and to stay in constant contact with Him.

In addition, this site will in many ways help us to stay awake, as we await THE DAY! It is my firm belief that it is our generation that will come to see the events foretold and pre-ordained before the foundation of the earth spoken of through the prophets and to John, the beloved apostle who "testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" and whose unveiling declares that "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Like always, LET US REJOICE IN THE LORD, as we "await in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed."

AMEN.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

My stance

Ok. I feel like it's time to answer the world's demand for the universal acceptance of vaccines. I will reply to the "greater collective" argument, the one that suggests I dont have the right to make an individual decision regarding my own temple if that decision "impacts" the rest of society since that appears to be the main, albeit fallacious, argument for accepting the injection.

But before I answer, I will ask what gives you (world, govt, system, satan) the right to demand that I do anything to my very essence based on some triviality like your "vaccine" which:

A) does not prevent the spread of the disease which is what you say supposedly harms society?

B) does not prevent death which would actually work for the advantage of your cause since once the infectious is deceased, the spread of the virus ceases?

C) has been proven to possess possible side effects up to and including death, which again, works to the advantage of your argument?

D) has been produced as an evil solution to an even greater evil cause?

E) alters that which has been bestowed upon me by my Creator (DNA, natural immunity)?

These are the logical premises for my objections.

I dont feel compelled to provide my spiritual objections to this atrocity aside from the fact that it is part of the delusion that Paul spoke of in his 2nd letter to the church in Thessalonica. (2:11) 

Brothers and sisters. It is not easy for us to come to the full realization and ultimate fathoming of the fact we are the generation the Lord spoke of in Matthew 24. But if "Today, if only you would hear his voice,
“Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,[a]
    as you did that day at Massah[b] in the wilderness,
where your ancestors tested me;
    they tried me, though they had seen what I did.
10 For forty years I was angry with that generation;
    I said, ‘They are a people whose hearts go astray,
    and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’” 

Be. Ready.

COME LORD JESUS!


 

No comments: